#90: Lauren Friarson - "If it's going to be, it's up to me."
Emma Doyle contacted Lauren Friarson by chance and they instantly connected on an energetic level and everything is possible attitude as long as you work hard. Here are some of Lauren's gems from this episode:
- "If it's going to be, it's up to me
- Rejection is a time for redirection
- A person who has a 'WHY' will overcome any 'HOW'
- Live by the 80 - 20% rule, 80% healthy eating/living/choices and 20% - have fun with your choices
- Eat whole foods (that have live active enzymes in them, loaded with fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and vital nutrients)
- Ask yourself, does this meal provide live nutrition (plenty of colours)?
- Make sure you have protein in the morning (brain health)
How does Lauren stay so positive and where does she get her energy from? Life Hacks:
- Surround yourself with people who make you better - avoid being around energy vampires
- Give yourself permission to fail - doing something is better than doing nothing
- No one learners from your successes - you learn from the hardships and therefore this is what I need to do better next time
In life, you can either choose to be a shield or a magnet with your energy. It's a choice. What would you prefer?
About Lauren Friarson
Lauren Friarson is an industry leader in health and wellness, a commander in personal development, a nationally recognized speaker and trainer, and the author of Why Can’t Is A Four-Letter Word” and “Get Off The Curb: A Healthy Rebellion From Fight or Flight to Activated Achiever”. Lauren’s greatest passion is helping people break through physical, financial, emotional, and time barriers in order to live their fullest life possible.
She has undergraduate degrees in both psychology and sociology, dual master’s degrees, over 15 years of experience in both her coaching and clinical practices, and has mentored and advised a variety of professionals, including top executives, other entrepreneurs, and passionate individuals who want to make an impact or leave a legacy for others.
Lauren is an incredibly inspiring writer, speaker, and leader, pushing you to reach what you once thought was impossible. Lauren is so easy to relate to, you will find your story in her voice and be compelled to go out and take action in your own life!
Connect with Lauren at:
Also, on the 30th of April Lauren and Emma are running a SPRING-UP Energy Retreat together in Denver, USA. You can learn more by clicking on this link. We will be focusing on goal setting in an active environment as well as busting out those self-limiting beliefs. This is all because of our chance meeting on The Coaching Podcast.